Are you looking to become a professional speaker? Or do you want to improve your presentations skills when you speak in front of clients or management at work? Or maybe you’ll be giving a speech at your best friend’s wedding and want to make sure that your delivery is spot on.
Whatever the case may be, if you want to hone and improve your public speaking abilities, then All Nations Toastmasters is the place for you. Here at All Nations, you have the chance to speak in front of an audience in order to hone your craft.
So how does Toastmasters help you improve your public speaking abilities? When you join Toastmasters, you’ll get the following:
– Participate in the Communications Track of Toastmasters International’s training program.
– Present a speech in front of a live audience
– Have your speech evaluated based on body language, organization, conciseness, visual aides, etc…
– Work on limiting filler words such as Uhm, Ah, and Like
– Participate in speech contests and possibly compete against the best speakers in the world at the World Championship of Public Speaking.
Come visit us on Saturday (we meet every week) from 11:00AM – 12:45PM at the California University of Management and Sciences in Anaheim (721 N. Euclid St, Anaheim, CA 92801). Depending on the classroom schedules, we meeting in either Room 303 or 304. No reservations are necessary. Just come on in during one of our regular meetings to see what Toastmasters is all about.
The All Nations Toastmasters Club provides a supportive space for public speaking training and cultivation for members from all over Orange County, including Anaheim, Buena Park, Cypress, Stanton, Orange, Villa Park, Yorba Linda, Tustin La Habra, Brea, Placentia, Fullerton, and Santa Ana. We also have members from Los Angeles County as well (we’re so awesome that they’re willing to drive all the way down to Anaheim every Saturday!).